ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
Are you looking for IRCA Environment Management System (EMS) Lead Auditor Training center in Nigeria? You are in the right place. We offer the best and cheapest IRCA certified EMS Lead Auditor training that will help you enhance your proficiency. This certification will provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become competent Lead Auditor.
WHAT IS ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course
IRCA EMS Lead Auditor Certification is the only internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification. This course equips you with the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Environment Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015 standard. This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA Environment Management Systems Auditor Certification. This course will give you confidence to effectively audit EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques.
This course will help you:
- You will know and be able to apply Environment Management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- You will know the purpose and benefits of the ISO 14001.
- You will know the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System Standard
- You will know your roles and responsibilities as an EMS auditor
- You will have access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- You will be able to apply ISO 14001 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- You will be able to up-to-date with best practice and environmental legislation
- You will be able to recognize audit principles, practices, and the various types of audits
- You will gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit.
- You will be able to conduct all stages of internal audit
- You will be able to Identify aspects and impacts
- You will be able to prepare and present adequate reports and results
- You will be able to plan audits
- You will have the required competence to selection audit team.
- You will have effective communicate skills during audit
- You will be able to conduct audit closing meetings
- You will be able to prepare audit conclusions
- You will meet training requirements for IRCA certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Those who want to become registered EMS Lead Auditor
- Environment Management and Sustainability Professionals
- Environment Engineers
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Management Representatives
- Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Managers
- Environmental Consultant
- Those with responsibility for EMS Implementation
PRE COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
You are expected to have the following prior knowledge before starting this course:
- Know the structure and content of ISO 14001
- Know ISO 14001 standard. (Note that students without prior knowledge may not be successful in this course.)
- Know Environment legislation
- Know the process and approach used in Environment management
- Know the commonly used terms and definitions and the Environment Management principles in the ISO 14001 management system.
- Know the commonly used terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Management principles in the ISO 9001 management system.
- Know Environment management system based process
This course takes 5 days to complete, plus exams. At Clevepronet Limited you are guaranteed pass.
9am to 5:00pm daily (Tea breaks by 11am – 11:30am and Lunch by 1:00pm)
N180,000 (One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira), You can pay in 2 installment.
Examination and Evaluation Criteria
Participants shall be evaluated through:
- Continuous Assessments – Participants will be evaluated every day of the training via Group Discussion, Workshops, role play, Punctuality, Take Home exercise, Class Room Participation, Attendance, Contribution in Class, etc. The qualifying Marks is 60%.
- Examination – Participants will write 2 hour final examination at Last Day of Training and qualifying Marks is 70%
- We have very competent, highly trained instructors with a lot of experience as occupational health and safety trainers /consultants.
- We have developed special training courses and materials, available in video and audio book at affordable prices, with lots of on the job practical activities and samples.
- Our training is interactive, engaging, detailed and very interesting. We employ variety of teaching techniques which includes video.
- We guarantee you success on all national and international courses.
- We offer online courses for those who are busy and don’t have the time for a formal classroom lecture
- During our trainings you are exposed to practical on the job experience. For some we take you for onsite practical experience.
- We give free online client support to our clients/student via our website or email.
- We have good and conducive learning environment; all our training rooms have air conditioning and good lighting.
- We offer national and international accredited courses. We provide additional learning support via Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, you tube and our blogElement 8: Physical & Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US TO MEET YOUR TRAINING NEEDS
Do you feel like speaking with our dedicated enquiry officer?
If yes, please do call us on (+234)8035648661 between 8am – 5pm daily and we will be glad to attend to your enquiries.